Terms & Conditions
Please read the following carefully:
1) Sierra Brava Dreams are acting as a tour operator, providing a fishing holiday service, including airport transfer (Spanish side only), accommodation, food, and guided fishing.
2) If booking as a group, a person must nominate themselves as group leader. The group leader is responsible for all communication, gathering payments. The group leader is liable for all costs on behalf of the party.
3) On receipt of deposit(s), SBD will reserve your holiday.
4) The deposit is taken as part payment towards your holiday.
5) The balance of the cost of the holiday must be paid no later than 4 weeks before departure, unless prior arrangements are made with SBD.
6) In the event you cancel your confirmed booking you forfeit any deposit made.
7) SBD set their prices in Pounds. All UK bookings deposits paid into SBD’s UK client account must be paid in sterling by your bank. European bookings deposits are paid in Euros into a European Client account according to the current exchange rate.
8) Whenever possible, any changes to the booking, requested after confirmation of booking is accepted, will be accommodated at no charge.
9) You must have a valid passport. This is your responsibility and SBD accept no responsibility for any delay or expense incurred through any irregularity in your documents.
10) If hiring a car at an airport you must have a valid driving license. This is your responsibility and SBD accept no responsibility for any delay or expense incurred through any irregularity in your documents.
11 a) Actual number of nights on the bank depends entirely on your flight times Your holiday, as always, includes your travelling time so you are advised to make good arrangements wherever possible and you are advised to book a flight with an early arrival time.
11 b) Any flight delays must be telephoned immediately through to SBD.
12) If SBD books your transfer travel arrangements; travel is subject to the conditions and regulations of the carrier. There is no guarantee that you will depart at the times specified, and SBD do not have any liability to you for any delay that may arise.
13) Force Majeure: SBD will not be liable for loss or delay occasioned by any of the following: Strikes, Riots, Political Unrest, Hostilities, War or threat of War, Terrorist Activity, Industrial Disputes, Fire, Flood, Technical /Weather problems to transport, Closure of Airports/Ports, Weather conditions or any other event(s) beyond our control.
14) SBD strongly advise that you purchase personal travel/vehicle breakdown insurance, and does not accept liability for any financial loss incurred as a result of you not doing so.
15) In the event that you/one of your party has a complaint about your holiday, the complaint must either be raised at the time, to give SBD a chance to resolve the issues/complaint. If you do not do this your complaint will not be considered as valid on your return to your country.
16) On return – unresolved complaints must be sent in writing within seven days of your arrival back in your country.
17) Liability: SBD liability shall be limited to the cost of the holiday as specified at the time of booking, sent as confirmation by email.
18) SBD’s website is for information purposes only. Content is protected and can be changed. Confirmed bookings would be notified of any changes. You are advised to check email and the website at regular intervals leading up to your holiday for latest news.
19) Any sundry items purchased during your stay must be paid in full in cash, the evening before your departure.
20) Extra care should be taken near water.